▪ The type of personal data we collect
▪ How we collect your data
▪ How we use your data
▪ Marketing, advertising and cookie preferences
▪ Links to any third party websites and services
▪ How we share your data
▪ Your rights
▪ Changes to this privacy disclaimer
▪ How to contact us
About Ebene'S Garden
Ebene'S Garden connects sellers with buyers already registered on the website. The website also allows registered users to connect and communicate with each other.
Ebene'S Garden, (collectively referred to as "Ebene'S Garden", "we", "us" and "our" in this disclaimer) is the entity responsible for processing any of your personal data collected via www.ebenesgarden.com (the "website") and the upcoming Ebene'S Garden app (the "app").
Our commitment to you
We will collect and use your personal data to:
▪ fill your orders
▪ keep you informed of the latest offers and trends
▪ give you a better shopping experience
▪ offer you products suited to your interests and preferences
▪ improve our services
▪ comply with our legal obligations
▪ open your online shop
How we protect your data
We apply solid security and protection measures to safeguard your data from accidental or unauthorized loss, use, access, modification or disclosure.
Whenever your personal data is involved, the connection between your browser and our website is securely encrypted at all times.
We require all third parties who may use your personal data on our behalf to implement security measures to protect your data and to process it in full compliance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will immediately notify you and will also notify any related regulatory parties as required by law.
The personal data we collect
Personal data is information about an individual from which they can be identified. It does not include anonymous data, from which the identity and identifying information has been deleted.
Even though our website was created for everyone’s use, we do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly sell products to them. If you are under 13, you are not authorized to use or post information on our website.
We collect the following personal data:
▪ Identifying information such as: first and last name; civil status; date of birth (optional); occupation; personal description; photo and gender.
▪ Contact data such as: email address; billing address; shipping address; country; telephone number; loyalty program member number and social media identifier (if you connect via a social network).
▪ Financial information such as: payment card and bank account.
▪ Transactional data such as: purchase and order processing details (shopping cart number; order number; subtotal; description; currency; discounts; shipping; number of items; products’ unit price; category; tax, etc.); payments to and from you; and descriptive specifics of other products and services that you’ve used; any communication with you regarding your orders; and details of rewards and bonuses.
▪ Technical details about: devices used to access our services; your IP address; login information; username and password; browser type and version; time zone and location; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform.
▪ Profile information such as: your purchases or orders; product and style interests; preferences; comments and survey responses.
▪ Usage data such as: how and when you use our website/app, browsing patterns, search history; website or app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communications; loyalty program activity; and details of all other products and services you use.
▪ Marketing and communications information such as: your preferences related to receiving our or a third parties’ promotional campaigns, and your communication preferences.
How we collect your data
We might collect your personal data in the following ways:
▪ Direct interactions - you provide us with your identity, contact, financial, transaction, profile, marketing and communication data (as described above) by filling out forms, entering information online or corresponding with us by mail, telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data that you might provide in the following ways:
▪ when you create an account or buy products on our website;
▪ when you subscribe to our newsletter, discussion forums, social media or when you create wish lists;
▪ when you enter a contest;
▪ when you join Ebene'S Garden’s loyalty programs;
▪ when you participate in market research studies;
▪ when you create your online store;
▪ when you contact us for information, or to report a problem (by phone, e-mail, social media or messaging service);
▪ when you connect to our website via social media.
▪ Automated technology or interactions - when you interact with our website, we automatically collect the following types of data (as described above): Technical data about your equipment, usage data relating to your activity and browsing patterns, and contact data when tasks on our website are incomplete, such as unfinished orders or abandoned shopping carts. We collect this data using cookies, server logs and other similar methods.
▪ Third parties - we might receive your personal data from third party companies, such as:
▪ Technical data from analysis providers such as Google. For more information, please refer to the 'Marketing preferences, advertising and cookies' section;
▪ Technical data from partner networks through which you accessed our website;
▪ Identity and contact information from social media when you connect to our website via one of these platforms;
▪ Contact, financial and transactional data from technical, payment and delivery service providers.
What we do with your personal information
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will collect and process your personal information only when permitted by law. As we are responsible for processing the data, we are authorized by law to collect and use your personal information depending on the collection method and purpose.
We only collect your personal data if:
▪ we have your consent to do so, or
▪ we need your personal data to enter into a contract with you. This could include processing your payments, filling your orders or providing assistance with an order, or
▪ processing your data is in our legitimate interest and is not a breach of your rights, or
▪ we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose your personal data.
How we use your personal data
Your personal information is used by Ebene'S Garden for a range of activities. These activities are listed in the table below, which includes the types of data used. The legal basis to process the information is also included, such as when applicable, our legitimate interests. Please note that we may process your personal data in ways permitted by law, depending on the specific activity. Please contact us if you require further details about the specific legal basis of our processing your personal data when multiple purposes, which have been defined in the table below.